Saturday 5 September 2015

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 5

Favorite films I never get sick of watching: 


The Notebook: such a classic and so romantic, I love everything about this film, the actors, the music, the quotes, It's the perfect love story. 
“So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.”

Dirty Dancing: I think most girls love this film, it's one of the earliest films I remember watching over and over again. Myself and my cousin were obsessed with this film and we would practice the lift by jumping off the sofa and trying to hold each other up, miraculously neither of us were ever badly injured, but I don't think we ever fully mastered the lift either. 
"Nobody puts baby in the corner"

Save the last dance: I dunno whether I love the film or the soundtrack more. It's a real feel good film with a love story tied into it, I was known to dance around in front of the TV to this film, and still have some of the songs on my iPod. 
"You can do it, put your back into it"

10 things I hate about you: This is one of them films I watched over and over again as a teenager, I loved it (I was also totally obsessed with Heath Ledger) 
"I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all"

Camp Nowhere: It's probably a film a lot of people have never heard of, but I watched this sooooo many times as a child on tape (DVDs weren't out at that time). Having watched this film, I really wanted to go to camp but it never happened, I only ended up going to the Gaeltacht instead (not quiet the same thing) I haven't actually seen this in years so I'm defo going to try find it online or on DVD 
"Relax....it'll be fine...I mean we're not complete morons"


Christmas Vacation: this film never gets old, I still watch it every Christmas, at this stage i probably know all the words but it's still as funny no matter how many times I watch it. 
"Shitters full" 

Pretty Woman: now this is another true classic, it's one I have on DVD but rarely take out and watch, but if it's being shown on TV I'm definitely watching it, I only watched it a few weeks ago, and Stephen informed me he had never seen it before - I was shocked.
"I want the fairytale"


Sweet Home Alabama: what a great film, and such a romantic love story, I also love Reese' southern accent in this film. I have watched this so many times I've lost count.
'Why do you wanna marry me for anyhow, - so I can kiss you any time I want'

TED: now this is a film I watch over and over again, the first one was a classic, wasn't that impressed with the second one. The one liners in this are brilliant, the whole concept of this film is genius, it just works and the fact that he's this adorable little bear that comes out with such comments just makes it hilarious. 
'My bad, I was sending a tweet"

The Hangover: What a brilliant film, having being in Las Vegas a couple of times and seeing what it's like, I can totally understand how this could happen, it's a film to enjoy watching but also feel a little sorry for them too and also remember that your other half is never allowed go on a "stag" to Vegas.
"Did the real Caeser live here?"

The Holiday: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this film, I without fail watch this every Christmas and during the year also if it's on tv but it's the perfect film to watch at Christmas, it's such a feel good film and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. If you haven't seen this already, I highly recommend you watch it, you will not be disappointed. Plus Jude Law is amazing in it. 
 "You know, I was just thinking why would I ever leave before New Year's Eve? That makes no sense at all. I mean, you didn't exactly ask me out... but you did say you loved me... so I'm thinking I've got a date. If you'll have me."


Until tomorrow 
Enjoy 
Caoimhe 
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...